Robben: "I still can improve"  

The Dutch player Arjen Robben of Real Madrid did not hesitate to consider the attacker Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona as the best in the world, "settled the debate over whether he is at the level of the Argentine, who believe" another planet. " "It's the best player in the world. It's in a great way for me it's from another planet, is the better, different," assessed, considering "a compliment" to be compared with him or with people.

Thus, he emphasized that his desire is to "be important for the team and win titles," and, above all, to respect the injury, something that seems to be getting in recent weeks, although it believes it can "to improve things." "I feel fine, but you can always improve things. I need to be physically able to play as well and now I can. But I can improve on things and in the end, the other day can get one more goal, and at least those things I can improve, "he stressed.

Juande Ramos says that is "more work", and although he is not doing "nothing special", it is exercising "a little different" to try not to have injuries. "We need to work to improve things and be physically good because before we had many injuries and was not good. I'm working a little different in the gym, but in general I need is pace, many parties," he said.

"Now everything is going well, but I do not know the future, I do not know if something can happen, I have to enjoy this moment and all I can do is work hard in the gym and on the field to prevent, I can not do anything more" he adds. Like the rest of his colleagues believe they have options when the league title, but only accounts and do not think of going to party party, but depends on a decision of Barcelona. "Last Sunday went missing at the last minute and won. It would have been better if we had not done because it depends on what you do, but we can not get lost, we only think of winning," he said.

Just think about winning at Osasuna
So just think about winning at Osasuna on Sunday, and not to worry about extra sports as possible irregularities in the Assembly: "I have said something, but I think in football, nothing more. I have not read anything I do not know, I want and I think all the players think only in training, in the offices will be doing what. "

Nor is concerned about the possible arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo - "I do not know, it's a question for Mijatovic and the president" - and does not want to choose between Lass and Huntelaar for the 'Champions'. "It's hard players are very good. Let's see, there is still time, but it is a decision of the coach and I both are very good and I think it will be very important in the future to Real Madrid," he said, hoping that the resources of the club prosper.

28 comments: to “ Robben: "I still can improve"